Monday, August 22, 2005 ; 4:39 AM
I hate you, I love you
I just can't remember to
Forget you, who are you?
I need you, you make me feel
Alive, I die, I'm high, i'm crawling on the
Ground and, I find I can't fly
One of these days it all comes together
One of these days it goes on forever
One of these days carries on to you and me
It's about LIFE, it's about FUN
It's about LAUGHING WHEN IT'S DONE
It's about YOU, it's about ME
It's about EVERYTHING BETWEEN and I say
You go and party your life out and when it's gone
I think it's time, it's time
To make up my mind.
Short post today. Gladys you really are so helpful. Thanks a million!(about helping out for my blog).
And now the sky is overcast, grey, really moody, and the drizzle just keeps going on and off, on and off, on and off,.....
Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. Yawn. I think I'll go to sleep. Night , I mean good-day, universe. And I hope you like the song lyrics above, by lilix.
*It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.*