Wednesday, August 17, 2005 ; 7:21 AM
Gosh, History was a bomb!
I spent too much time on the first question, but realized my mistake, so eventually still had time to complete the paper.Whew.
Three days to Saturday.Damn it.
Nothing happened much today, except for a few minor incidents which I will not mention here, oh, and ELDDS had elections for commitee, so I stayed back till 3:15pm.
AND..... I changed my blogskin!! Like it? All thanks to Gladys, of course.(WHEEEEEEEEEE!!! Thanks soo much!)And some more good news- i'm updating my profile! And maybe I'll add a tagboard too...
I have a gut feeling I'm too horribly cheerful now.Ah wells.
My stupido brother is back on the com. now, playing uh, oh yeah, World Quidditch. Then again, maybe that's not so bad.And I'm squashed in my studyroom, eating a little slice of pizza(Will is GREEDY!)and stewing in my juices.
Just so you know, I really hate the half-blood prince.
That is Severus Snape.
P.S- Don't you think Hermione looks pretty???? I certainly do!!!