Thursday, August 18, 2005 ; 9:49 AM
Today was Lit exam. Oh wells.
I hope I did okay for it, although I only had 2 minutes left to check through everything.
We also got our English paper back.Golly, the astronaut was scary.I suppose I did okay for that too, but definitely room for improvement(Mrs Redwan!)
Then after school, I had to rush off for my Piano rehearsal for exam. GRrrr.
Sigh.Just TWO more days of torture then... I'm FREE from exams!! Tmr is Math.Then friday is Geography.
I have so many emotions, now I don't know what to feel.I'm a dead blank. I think.
Oh,and moi apologies girls, I'm so sorry I haven't put in my profle, links, tagboard and all that stuff!Forgive me? :)
Something very funny and wierd happened after school at the porch, but there I go again, I'm obliged not to mention it.Besides, it will kill me and angel too.It always seems that something funny amd odd is happening everyday. Hmm.Angelina, you know what I'm talking about. Blaaaggghhh.(stick tongue out)
Anyway, I best be going off now, Mum is going ballistic at me on the com.Hehe.
buhbye. :)
*owl delivery coming in. tsk tsk.*