Saturday, August 20, 2005 ; 11:20 AM
HELP!! My piano exam is nuts!!!!
I seriously didn't know that my Grade 8 Sight-Reading could be so nerve-wrecking!
And speaking of which, I'll probably flunk the whole fiasco. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I think my disability to sight-read will be the death of me. SOB.
Anywaaaay, my Geography exam earlier on was WAY better then the debacle. Lucky!!!!!
So, i had to leave school early for the exam, and I left at about 12 pm,YAY! I can miss Maths! I still got my paper back though, my marks was okay.
After my exam, the torture was still not over. I got a short break at the National Library to read for a bit, then back to PIANO LESSON! Oh no! :(
I had to learn my final new piece for the National Piano Competition by Debussy, which the title coincidentally is today's post title.It's French.
( I had to 'sweep' the keys and the dust off for this piece. It's like I've become a piano cleaner, using my hands to wipe the dirt off the piano keyboard.)
I am NOT going bonkers. The whole bracket was said by my piano teacher. I swear it's true!!
By the way, does anyone have any idea of how to be a piano sweeper?? I suppose I have no idea, judging from the way I so cleverly managed to get my fingers tangled up in the notes. Sigh.
I've received some Peter Pan music videos, and they are junk. Well only some of them. I like the songs though. Hmhm.
Oh Shitaki mushrooms. i have to go for dinner. See you soon!
* Exams causes you to have a BREAKDOWN.*