Monday, August 15, 2005 ; 2:08 AM
Just came back from church.
Sunday School was nice as usual.
Not to mention boring.
We had to use satay sticks, crep paper, bluetack, scotchtape and some wierd transparent plastic sheet to construct a miniature church.Kind of like child's play.
The boys in my group weren't helping, and I yawned five times.
On the plus side, we have Praise & Worship next Saturday, which is super-awesome, and a fellowship right after it.Sigh.
I have to wait a whole week,and to top it off, it's filled with EXAMS!!! I have H. Chinese on Monday, followed by History, then Literature, then Maths, then finally Geography and my darn Grade.8 Piano Practical.
Which of I am definitely going to fail.
Angelina says I have to dwell on the positive side,or positive thoughts, but how can you when you've somehow misplaced it?
I think I acidentally dropped it out of my window.
Oh,and her words now has the silly but cute advertisement on the cinema screen stuck in my head, you know, the one that goes (Always look on the bright side of life,hm hm,hm-hm, hm-hm, hm-hm...)
Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I am in CHIJ Toa Payoh(Secondary), and no,I haven't put up my profile.Sorry.
Huh-um.I have to go for lunch now.
Good afternoon universe.
*Signing off--Hermione J.Granger.*