Thursday, August 25, 2005 ; 12:04 PM
Marcaroni penguins. Have you ever heard of them?
Wierd name.
Anyway, in school today we had a few presentations to do, and I learned that there really was a species of penguin named marcaroni. The person who named it must be either daft, or an idiot, really stupid.
Or a wild imagination.
Angelina went for her National Library excursion after school so I ate lunch with Karhleen, Alyssa, Estella(Lala)... Really fun. We played all the hand games that were invented in Primary school, haha, when we were in Pri 1, 2 , 3...and so on. And I managed to draw out a quarter of a star chart that I found in one of the books on astronomy in the library.I love astronomy,it's really cool!
Then came home 'coz got kicked out of the library(I didn't do anything bad, just that it was closing.)Then came home to skate.
I'm going to catch some zzz now. Sayonara.
*Pharaoh Ramses 2 had 156 children! So greedy! Tsk tsk...*