Wednesday, August 24, 2005 ; 9:08 AM
I stayed back in school till five today to finish up my homework.Sigh. And there was also a meeting for ELDDS so yeah.
Nothing much today.Cheryline (haha) stayed back for LD with me, then we found out that we were 20 freaking minutes late, so we were like running all the way and my hair was a bird's nest. Huh. And our Sec 4s are leaving soon! I'll miss them.I don't know what to make for them at the farewell party, hmm, argh it'll come out sooner or later.
The whole day, I was singing " No One" from Aly&AJ, "It's about time" by Lillix, "Time" by Chantal Kreviazuk and "Memories" by Within Temptation! All the tunes are somehow stuck inside my head! And I can't get them out!
So much for being focused.
Hmph.
I suppose it's those Peter Pan videos and the Harry Potter ones.
Now i have nothing left to blog or talk about. That's how boring it is. Hey, Nat, Doralyn, Rouie... where are you??? Pppppllllleeeeeaaassssseeeeeeee tag my blog! Pur-lease!!!!! I'll be ever so happy.
If you manage to read this, that is.
I'm logging off now. Talk another day.
Sweet dreams.
* Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi*