Tuesday, August 16, 2005 ; 5:54 AM
School was okay.
I had my Chinese CA2, and now I'm DEFINITELY sure that I am going to FLUNK it.
The comprehension was terrible.And the print too.Hehe.
On the upside, I got back my Science paper, and.....
I Passed! YESSSSS!!! The total was fifty, so I probably got an A2. Or A1.
I hope.
Mr Tan Wilkie(is that how you spell his name? wierd)showed us a few videos, and one of them was from 1/2! I choked when Dory appeared from the door.Mrs Tan was great! I was laughing all the time. The video was so cool!And to think I didn't even hear them filming next door! I heard screams though.
FYI, Dory is a human.
Don't kill me, Dor!!!!!!
Anyway, walked down the hill with Angeline, and something happened along the way, buuuuttt it is confidential, soooo- ZIP.
And now i am posting, while my stupido brother, Will, is yelling the house down by blasting his computer sounds( a animated footbal game)and pretending to be an American soldier.
Or a Red Indian.Or both.
His yodelling is horrible.
Sigh. I have to flee to study my History books and notes for tmr's exam, or I'll fail this one too. Thou shall desire to wait till thee pens the post thereafter.
I'm having a nervous breakdown.teehehe.
Bye universe.
*A Very Hurried Emma Watson*
For those who don't know me, I'll give you another clue: I turn 13 in December.(I'm in sec.1, not pri.sch!!)