Friday, August 19, 2005 ; 6:14 AM
The math exam was fun, but terrible.
I COULD'NT DO THE GRAPH!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I had mental block, so everything fuzzed up!
Fortunately, it is only four marks. Phew.
And nothing else happened that was...exciting or mind-blowing, uh,only one little incident involving the word - never mind.i can't say.Hehe.(It's NOT the four letter swear word!!)Hmmmpuh.
And I watched the Goblet of Fire teaser clips and trailer, and IT'S AWESOME!!I saw Cho Chang, and she's okay looking, very nice eyes though, and Harry looks LOVESICK!! Gawd.... He's quite a looker too, but I prefer his Prisoner of Azkaban hairstyle to his, ugh,'apple' hair now. I expect the movie will probably be a blast.I do hope they will come to SINGAPORE.I've been DYING to meet them.Woooooooossssssshhhhhhh.
The GOF pics show that the movie is MUCH more darker, creepier, and I luv the dragon.
The goblet looks so mystic, and Hermione is so stunning. :)I've seen Viktor Krum, Fleur Delacour and Cedric Diggory too.(Viktor's real namve is incorrigible to me! It's Stanislav Inaevski.I think. So many letters! And he's from Israel!)
Oh, and NEWS FLASH! Daniel Radcliffe is starring in a totally non-harry-related movie called December Boys!!! I definitely want to watch it.Provided it screens in Singapore though.
Sigh. I desperately need to study for my Geography test tmr, or I'll have a full moon on my report card!
But first, I think I'll be looking at trailers and maybe fanfiction first, haha!I know I'm so naughty,OK, maybe not naughty, but mischievous.
Au Revoir. :)
*HARRY POTTER ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!*