Tuesday, August 23, 2005 ; 6:18 AM
Heylolo.Just got back from school.
For assembly, we had to watch a short play dedicated to the CCF(it's Children Cancer Foundation) which, if my memory has no malfunctions, I have watched it before in the primary school. Ha. It was good though, pretty okay.
No other exciting things happened though, only wierd ones. Walked down the hill with Angelina then came back home. Sigh.
Oh(Gladys you'll know this) I'm in a Christmas musical at the end of the year. YAY! Bring some light to my dull life at last. Apart from watching Chronicles of Narnia and Goblet of Fire. I can't wait!!! I know i'm just a raving lunatic over movies, right? Hehe.
Angelina is studying for her piano exam, now that I finished mine. One after the other. Gosh.
Anyway, I have to rush. Chinese tution coming. BYYYYYYEEEEE!!!
* There is no good or evil, only power, and those too weak to seek it
Voldermort*