Monday, September 05, 2005 ; 2:49 AM
So.
I'm in HongKong now, at my cousin's house.
And my cousins(Which all coincidentally happen to be boys) are blasting some game on the tele.And I'm posting now.
:)
it's been drizzling all day, so i'm cooped up, nothing much to do.Adventure camp was cancelled because of unexplained reasons, so NO ARCHERY!Boohoohoohoohoo....
No horseback-riding either.
but btw, THANKS 4 ALL the tags on my blog! It's nice to read them! I promise to tag all ur blogs as soon as possible(if I can reach them!)
BOOM.SLASH.HAIIIIYA! Ziiing ZOOOingBlaackblaackblaack.
No, I'm not multilating myself.
That's the sounds from the tv.I can't concentrate, so in case you didn't belive me,I typed down all the noises (not including the indian war-whoops that my stupido brother is voicing at the moment)that is distracting me from smoothly completing my post.Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaz.
Parents gone out with aunt and uncle to see history museum and buy jelly that grandmother says is so delicious.karann blinking and blinking and blinking.Boy cousins are yelling and stupido brother is in a headlock with the baby who by the way has unusual strength due to his hatred for my irritating brother.
i'll post next time when i can.
Delagado universa, non moi chiniado bella oui zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Bye.
*A pair of jeans looks nicer and nicer everytime you wear it.*
P.S- i miss all of u at the chalet!!! have a fun time!!!
P.SS-Angeline, if you by any chance visit my blog, pls tag on it.Thanks :))
pizzazz,
Hermione.J. Granger