Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Sunday, September 18, 2005 ; 12:54 AM

Heyheyheyheyheyheyho!
Couldn't update for a week coz moi supercrazy keyboard went supercrazy!ahaha.
No Praise&Worship tonight at church, sobsob,but tomorrow is the funfair!
superyays!
And 1/1 won the Lit Drama Competition!YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!Go 1/1, forever and ever, amen!
Gosh,I was hoping and hoping and hoping, but I didn't think we'd win, 1/7 was so good, and we went over the time limit, and I was so WORRIED that i would mess it up, or that something would go wrong,and then they announced our class for 1st prize, it was FANTASTIC! I luv 1/1.
Earlier on that afternoon, I went to Make-up and Wardrobe, and it was 2pm, so I was very hungry, but I didn't dare to go down coz everyone would be staring, but my hunger won me over, so I went down, and it was a mistake, coz the moment I reached the canteen, EVERYONE was gawking, it was really embarrassing!
My cheeks were frying!
But it's over now,hahaz.
And on Friday.
Angelina was so brave, did something after school, won't mention it here.
But it was Hilarious!
And if the advice was right, I'm going to thank someone!
****************
So now, I am digesting my breakfast.
My bogus computer can finally function,woohoo!
After posting, I'm zooming over to pick up some Emma Watson news, I can't believe I missed a whole week of them! And saving the theatre-screen trailer of GOF.Roxanne, you still have to show me the autographs, no kidding!=)I wanna see them so much.
i suddenly have a craving for a cat and a dog. I WANT A CAT!
And a dog.
And a horse.
And a dolphin, an owl, an Abssynian snow-wolf, and a , well any other animal.
Besides my three hamsters.
i think i'll wish one for my birthday.-_-
My birthday is coming, coming, coming, swimming, it's in 3 months time! hehehe.
Byebye blog.See you next post!
*Life can be always be read backwards.But it can only be lived forwards.*









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt