Saturday, September 10, 2005 ; 4:43 AM
Got back from Hongkong yesterday.
Finally, after a week, landed at sunset, lugging six heavy suitcases with the help of my mum and Willy(father went off earlier). I got to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith on the way back, which reminds me that it was NC-16. I think. (I watched The Sisterhood of the Travelling pants and fiteen minutes of Monster-in-law on the flight to HK)Nice advantages.
And of course, at HK, my really incorrigible aunt dragged me to shop.
And shop and shop and shop.
And shop and shop and shop and shop and SHOP!
Two days of endless buying, my money disappearing and my feet bloody hurts.Ouch.This is what happens when you put together Aunt Sylvia, money, lots of time and the word 'shop'.
Ow ow ow.Ouch.
I came along with the intention of buying one pair of jeans, a pair of sneakers, a two-sleeved black shirt and maybe a skirt if possible.
I got: one matching jacket and leggings, a skirt, a pair of jeans, a necklace, five pairs of clips, three pants, two beaded t-shirts,a scarf,a pair of shoes,two phone chains, a cool belt and a pair of socks.
Really.
I haven't mentioned my mum's pile yet. And Willie's too. Plus all the stuff we took FROM home. Like, my toothbrush. And my video-cam.
I might have left out a few accessories and clothing from my list on top just now.
It's not that I detest shopping, it's just more of the fact that i'm not really used to walking around for two days straight carrying five heavy bags in each hand and skipping breakfast AND lunch!!!
It's pure torture.Very unlike my Orchard Road shopping camaderies.Those were at least comfortable enough.
Did I mention the weather over there is DOUBLE hot? 34 degrees I guess.And really humid.
BUT..... I always have to look on the bright side unless i want to ruin my day, so.... I got half a new wardrobe!! The clothes look nice too.
HMMMMMM.
Anyway, as a sacrifice for this trip, I now have to spend two days squashing in all my Holiday hw from sch and my piano and tutorials.Agony.Come to think of it, it's actually only one day and three hours. Sigh.
Better hurry and dash.
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
*Hermione J Granger, Insane and Raving Lunatic Due to Excessive Amounts of Shopping and Two Bloody Aching Feet.*