Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Thursday, September 29, 2005 ; 10:10 AM

Huey, it's been a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG time since I last posted.
I'm just so stressed up now that exams are coming.Breathe and relax sometimes doesn't work out for me. Not all the time.Plus, my bro's not helping! He seriously goes out of his way to annoy me. I'm sure I wasn't that bad when I was nine and three-quarters!
At least, I didn't annoy as much as he does.
And my mum's not helping either.She gives me her usual bout of nagging, plus another extra dose of it because of exams.Sometimes,I really think that mothers are just like broken-down limousines, going round and round the Newton Circus roundabout because they are so longwinded, but refusing to stop and listen to the very dizzy passengers they are carrying, which of course are their children, because they think they are the supreme of cars.Supreme of mothers. Sigh. I really hope she'll soften down, even if it were just a little bit.
So I'm going in a huge tizzy, my piano lesson's in two days time, and I haven't practiced yet!!! Plus I spent one Monday carrying the entire stack of books home from school. You know, I think I stashed away my entire syllabus under my school desk, and of course with my smouldering memory, forgot to bring some home the day before.I was holding the pile for almost an hour, and by the time I got home my arms were such a hopeless wreck, I couldn't even lift them to hold my cup for quite a while.
STUPID me.
Huh.
Oh, and I had my English exam on Tuesday.Pretty fun. I mean, I was definitely nervous at first, I think only fools would be very confident, unless they've studied their best, and I WAS nervous, all the way till half way through the exam, then I began to enjoy it. You know, the part where you just say to yourself oh heck it, I'm halfway through, forget it. Oh, and recess was fun.I went up early to revise the last bit of the exam, which was the comprehension, and I spent quite a bit of laughs waving out of the window at the opposite class. Haha. Thank goodness nothing disgusting appeared in the passage, I would seriously puke if anything remotely close to an amputation of an arm, which was what we got last term, was written in any paragraph.Luckily, ours was about baseball.There was a bit about poking steroids into someone's butt though.Ugh.
Anyway, I'm pretty tired.I can't believe I snored immediately after dinner and all the way till six next morning, that's my guiness world record of eleven hours, whooho, and I STILL woke up drowsy today.
FYI, I DO NOT snore.Literally.Don't take it that way. It's more of a figure of expression, like figuratively.
Sigh.I'm yawning now.Better finish this post, I don't want Mum to come home and find me dozed off on my keyboard, snoozing away.
Byebye.Signing off, Hermione Granger, Anne of Green Gables. hee. :)
* Everything that is or was, all began with a dream.*









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt