Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Saturday, October 15, 2005 ; 8:07 AM

EXAMS ARE OVERRRR!!!! Yeah, baby!
AND I'm SICK!!! ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Having influenza sucks.
Flu sucks.
Flu germs sucks.
And I really feel like I can't breathe, I'm hyperventilating now, not very nice feeling!
Everyone says it's better getting sick after exams so that my marks won't be affected 'coz of it, but I think it's just as horrible getting it after exams 'coz then the happy floaty feeling of exam-free time is ruined by my nose.
Horrible. UGH UGH UGH.
And now I have to eat porridge and porridge all day. UGGGGHHHHH.
####
Friday, Frightday, morning, time of flu-germ-fest.(ugh).
i went to a childcare centre near Angel's home for CIP hours. The children were so hilarious! Reminds me of my cousins, all toddlers: Ostin, zaccie, Terence the terror, matthew(noodles)... haha. I love those kids.
Jestin was crying and bawling cause his dad had to leave him for work, so I calmed him down.Used lots of tissue paper. Then Benjamin tried to bite the stacking cups so I carried him up,up,up to see the hamster cage on top of the cupboard. He kept poking the dwarf hamster through the bars and shook the waterbottle. Curious boy. And quite cute too.
Then I took Justin to the kitchen to eat his breakfast, and read to him the story of CAPTAIN GREEN AND HIS FOREST ADVENTURE. There were all these little pop-ups in the pages, and he was screaming for quite a while cause under one of them was a picture of a slug. haha.
And he loved the bats.
I think I spent at least a whole quarter of an hour trying to tell him that Captain Green was a frog, NOT a soggy vegetable growing in the pond.
Then there was this girl, very pretty, forgot her name(what is it, Angelina?) that was crazy about HI-5 and playtoys. And she was talking about all the mosquitoe bites up and down on her legs. And when they were curious about caterpillars, I showed them my hair braid and said," This looks something like a caterpillar." HAHA!! It does bear a strange resemblance to them though. Maye coz it's so thick.
A whole threequarter-hour spent in the kitchen, then back to the parlour, and watched the older toddlers perform a dance-act. Reminds me of my Snow White in kindegarten.Huh. Then joined a class( with Justin) for lessons.
We had to make paper lions, and because the children were all itching to touch the glue, I distracted them.
Told them the glue was a dangerous, deadliest potion that could make your hands stick to ANYTHING and would never, never, NEVER ever come off.
Which... is true, by the way. hehe. It's glue.
Then they went for toilet breaks, and Bryan came out with his pants and underwear off. So we had to pull it up for him.
Yuck. haha. The view was somewhat - embarrasing. Honest!
Then we went to the playground for fun-time. Pushed children on the swings and on the monkey-bars. Rather pleasant.
Then i had to go home, so signed off and took the bus back. Two and a half hours with children.
You may think it sounds dreadful, but actually, when you think about it, the experience is rather relaxing. I was trying to imagine what i would be like at their age. ( i hope not as rowdy as they are. =)heh.)
####
Later, Angie called me up, told me she stayed on till after lunch and ate apples with them. Then they had to bathe and they just undressed... right there. eww.
And Jestin threw his clothes everywhere so she had to pick it up. hahahahahahahah.
Sigh. They are sooooo adorable. kisskiss.
*Row,row, row your banana-split boat, gently down the Stream of Consciousness
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is Max's dream.*











This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt