Wednesday, October 12, 2005 ; 5:44 AM
Today is Tuesday.
TEARDAY more like.hm.
CHINESE paper today, and I just want to scream. Honest, it was that horrible.
And for wailsday it's math, then for thumpsday it's Geography, then frightday is FREE!!!
That makes math & geog such a killjoy.
Was so hungry today, after our paper 2, we had one and a half hours of math tutorial, so came home by 2 somethin'. Ate like a glutton, wanted to go to Orchard, but couldn't.(I could have eaten at Sakae Sushi. haha!)i want to have fun SOOOOOO badly, but exam time..... the word explains the million reasons why I cannot.
So, studystudystudystudy for math tmr.My head is dizzy with circumferences of my brain, it's factorised into fracional bits and integers and bisected into angles.
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm so de-ad, i'm so de-ad.
Tomorrow... will be my funeral.
*Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them.
And you have their shoes.*