Sunday, October 09, 2005 ; 4:32 AM
life melts into colours of the rainbow
the hopes and dreams of a thousand souls
life twists fate around and around on an empty pole
blends us all into simple shades
our hearts just let it go
so different but the same in a way.
karanncopyright.2005.=)
EXAMS exams exams exams exams exams exams.....
It's the most horrible and longest week of my life!
Monday's Lit, sigh, not too bad, but after that is a disaster.
Chinese, then Maths, then Geography!!!!!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yesterday's history was BLLLAGGGGHHHHHH!!!
I wrote for 1hour and 45 min non-stop till I had cramps. until now.
The questions were interesting, yes, but the answers were VERY long! And I couldn't shorten them in any way cause leaving out just one point will deduct marks from my ans, coz then it won't make any sense at all!!!
Mr. Chan sure is trying. HUMPH.
Sigh, got to leave. Study study study study.Sob.
Bye-bye.
* The man in the moon has a magic all his own.*