Saturday, December 24, 2005 ; 4:20 AM
The CHRONICLES OF NARNIA WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was so splendid, done so wonderfully, that even my mother didn't sleep a wink throughout the movie like she'd done in Harry Potter or LOTR.It was such a featfor director Andrew Anderson to helm this series because... believe it or not, this is the first time he is working with real actors, not a cartoon film like Shrek. Cool, right?
This one went straight to the top of my favourite movie list. The actors and actresses for the four children: Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy were so good.I actually almost cried at the sad parts of the film.Skandar Keynes(Edmund) is so hot! He is such a talented actor, and Edmund is one of my favourite out of them four 'coz his character is a mixture of good and evil, it's rather refreshing.Peter is just plain good, and he sounds like Aragorn in LOTR, Susan reminds me of Lily Potter or Hermione Granger, and Lucy is interesting too, she reminds me of myself when I was ten, haha.
Hmm,hmm.And I saw the trailer for Pirates of the Carribbean 2: Dead Men's Chest. It was whoa whoa whoa awesome!!! That's my next movie to see, besides Oliver Twist, Pride & Prejudice (I'll catch those on DVDs later), Da Vinci Code, Shrek 3, Chronicles of Narnia 2: Prince Caspian, and blahblah.I'm gonna have such a gooood time, honestly.
Going to surf for more Wendy pics and narnia photoshoots, catch you later!!!
*When someone, innocent of all foul deeds, sacrifices oneself in a traitor's stead, the Stone Table will crack, and everything, even death, will begin to turn backwards in time, in places of the Deep Magic.
Aslan the Lion, Ruler & Rightful King of all
Narnia.*