Friday, December 02, 2005 ; 1:32 PM
hey HEY HHEEEYYY!!!
The hermione girl is finally back!
Gosh, I have been up to my nose in work, work, work.Not the school, writing essays kind of work, more like the practice my piano till my fingers hurt,or springclean the whole house by lunch kind of work. It's lucky that I could actually find a break to write this here.Phoo!
Moi new schoolbooks are arriving tomorrow! Just think of that! Of course, the stack won't be as high or as thick as last year's one, but at least it won't be as heavy.And I'm half-looking foward to the new school.Halfly.
I know that I am going to get hopelessly excited and LOST in the buildings after the first week of orientation, then slowly learn to walk the corridors blindfolded till I know the way excellently well and then get bored.Then I will spend my recess for the first month prowling around the school and trying to find secret passages, like the one I found when I was in Form 3,the staircase behind the bookshelf and the closet that led right up to the back of the school hall, near the gym mats.
Life is good.
And... it is getting nearer and NEARER to my BIRTHDAY!!!!!
HOOHOOHOO!!!
I am going to watch Narnia as one of my b-day gifts to myself, I think I've mentioned that before. Who cares.
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!
Plus, I am going to have a STAR WARS & LOTR marathon on the week of my b-day, or the twelve days of Christmas.haha!
####
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I've never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That I'm now in this whole new world
With you
####