Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Friday, January 13, 2006 ; 8:05 AM

It's been four days into the moving to our new school grounds.
Gosh, everything looks like new.Actually, what am I saying, it IS new. Every thing I see is either beige or cream or white cement or purple or pebbles.
It's a funny thing but I miss my holding school.No trees here, that's for sure.And all this moving around to different classes is still very foreign to me.
It was raining from Chinese at 7 am all the way through recess and continued after school. My shoes were soaked, my socks were soaked, heck everything I wore was soaked!Hmph, spring rain. I had PE today. In the rain. We played a few games, and there were so many puddles on the basketball court that we were all pratically DRIPPING in our uniform afterwards.
I feel like a school gypsy (not quite a vagabond) wandering up and down, with three fire alarm school bells tossing me round the campus. It's lots of fun though, haha. If they would transfer the nature walks, the plants, the lovely scenery and the wild secondary jungle I left behind at the Thomson Road school grounds, then things would look much better.
*I'm singing in the rain,lala,I'm singing in the rain, what a glorious evening and I'm happy again...*









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt