Wednesday, April 19, 2006 ; 8:15 AM
Helloooooooooo BLOG!!
Haven't visited for yonks, so must post a long, lonnnggg one today, eh?
ha, April and March has been so hilarious!
beepbeep: I went for RECORDING! For Asia Junior Original Concert! It was at the same studio, and I had to do the same silly name taking and wear headphones while I was on air. It was so fun though!! And now my music track is flying a thousand miles off to Japan, which, IF IF IF it is one-in-a-million lucky to come under the Japan maestros favour, then it's off to TAIWAN for me! I'll be going overseas to tour and perform!!!! How great can it get???
It's just a huge daydream though. But even if i don't get lucky, I'll still be performing here in Singapore second time round.(I wonder what the backstage rooms will be like.) The last time, the Esplanade dressing rooms were very stylo!ho ho.
ELDDS has been going on fine.I still have to get my villie laugh correct, coz all that comes out of my mouth is a stupid cackle that sends everyone near me into doubleup-backside laughter, which is so embarrasing. hee.
And Angel has been going topsy-turvy, Cheryl has been going donky-wonky, and I have been going siao.
Easter week was wonderful, seriously, and I LOVE my church!!!Sunday sch rocks! Bomp bomp bomp.
But depressing news- EXAMS boo hoo hoo. I'm studying off my brains and all that will be left on test day is a bundle of nerves and squishy-squash. And messy grey brain cells, all buzzdead, of course.HOO LALA!
Just today in Science lab we were watching videos on digestion and those pictures were disgusting. Terrific,but rather disgusting.They showed us pics of practically the entire system of organs that are involved in digesting food properly. I think whoever's stomach or intestines they were viewing had to swallow a camera, because if they just stuck a rod all the way down there, I'd have died.Honest.
Oh, and these two months have seen routine weather. Hot hot hot sunshine in the mornings and thunderstorms in afternoons.So I get drenched in sweat, then drenched in rainwater. Perfecto.
I think this post is long enough for now, don't you think? I'll probably kill all readers most painfully slow if I yak on any further.Hockay, so I'm going to stop here, hahahahahaha.ADIOS AMIGOS!!!!!
* Moving through the crowd, trying to find myself
Feel like a guitar that's never played Would someone
Strum away? *