Friday, May 26, 2006 ; 8:37 AM
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I'm back.
I know I haven't posted for YONKS, but yeah, now I am posting, so no more grumblies, ok?
Today is the 2nd lastday of school!!!! SO fun, we had our CROSS-COUNTRY carnival plus mass dance, plus banner!!( Try being a mermaid!!)
And for the past few days, I have been- whatdoyoucallit, aha, getting in touch with my baby side = watching DISNEY animations!!! And now I cannot get the songs outa my head!! GRR. Beauty&theBeast, ALaddin, Little Mermaid, Cinderella...haha, brings back fond but stupid memories.
Tommorrow is the Founder's Day mass, then ELDDS session, then break, piano lesson, then... Potluck dinner and swimming at Valerie's house!! Yays!
But i may have to omit the swimming bit.hiya.
And I haven't thought of what to bring yet!!!
Oops.
Give sugesstions?
Cookies, chips, buns, sausage, sweets, ice-cream, chicken, NO beer or alcohol, chicken, beef,pork-
SHoots. I'm rambling.
I'll just bring whatever's in the fridge.
#########
* Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
BEAUTY & the BEAST*