Tuesday, July 25, 2006 ; 8:23 AM
YEAH! Drama Nite rocks fantastically!!!
Ohyeah, oh hahaha.
Excuse me, I'm hyper.(It is a universally known actors fact #657 that a normal actress takes at least a week to calm down from the adrenaline of the show night. LOL.
just kidding.
Haven't been posting on here for a long time, no, I didn't exactly desert this.just really on my toes now.
And today was VERY awkward.I had to perform a OM play during assembly, and yeah, I found out 5 MINUTES before starting that someone REMOVED the clavinova piano that could play the diskette for the music.
SO.
The format was, well,not accurate, so we couldn't turn it into a CD, and we had a DANCE to end off the skit.I suppose you can imagine.
And I ended up holding the mike when we had to sing and dance. I really felt so stupid afterwards, and I didn't dare to look at anyone for ages.
But there you go. So much for dramatics.
Now I'm typing, and thinking how to finish up my homework from Eng, Math, Sci, Chinese, His, and GG. 6 subj=my early death.
Shucks.
I need to go and SWIM.
###
* When you find the rug pulled under you, learn to dance on a shifting carpet.*