Thursday, August 03, 2006 ; 9:30 AM
URGENT DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!
ALL of the 'Christian' tags and the 'karann' and 'yuki' tags which talk about or converse with 'Christian' are NOT REAL!!!
They are courtesy of GLADYS, the long-time-burping-MATCHMAKER, and of CHERYL, my friend and also SCHEMING connossieur. None of the credit goes to me, and if you've been reading this so far, you will certainly know that I'm INNOCENT and PURE.
I have kindly given them the glory, and have now told them not to soil my precious blog(haha) with sappy love-mail.
Therefore, dear readers-
As you shouldn't judge a good book by it's dirty cover, it also goes to same that I can't be judged by my tiny tagboard. (It is entertainment enough to last a year)
THANK YOU for your attention and your curiosity of all the big words. =))
###
So there, CHERRRRRRYYYLLLLL LLLLOLLLLLIPOP. Ha.
And a BIG, FAT, LOUD BURP goes to Gladys from YOURS TRULY.
Pfffffttttt.(This sound means I'm sticking out my tongue, in imitation of Master John Reed.)
CIAO!!!