Friday, October 27, 2006 ; 11:50 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
The december hols are here...
which means......
my b-day is coming!!!
Whoo-ee!!!!!!!!!
And sec 2/1 having class chalet next week, phwoar.It's going to be so fun.i'm a bit apprehensive for my SYF workshops though, now I'm guessing what the coaches look like.(haha, teachers told us not to be too frisky if they're guys.:))But I don't care about them. I know I'm very greedy, but I'm already craning myself two months forward, into my b-day, Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Boxing Day, New Year... yeah.
BIGGGG problem though.
I've got a music exam popping up in early November.Just has to be such a killjoy, hmph.
ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
I'm so damn scared.Serious.(Not Sirius)
This one's going to be a tougher yuppy than the others I've been through so far.Ok, diploma is harder, but it's an exception, and I haven't experienced it yet.
Plus I strained my hand muscle.
See, stupid me, practice anyhow, anyway, any ol'joe on the piano.PPPPPPPFFFFTTTT.
####
THe Road goes ever on and on
Down from the Door where it began.***