Tuesday, December 12, 2006 ; 4:00 PM
So.
As you can see, I'm updating now at 15 minutes to midnight, the witching hour, because Cheryl has kindly threatened me to post. And since I'm already typing, I might as well make it interesting.
To start with today, I woke up sooo groggy and ate a slice of my b-day cake for breakfast. Then had to go for an outing with my brother and my godbrother to a club, and I actually ended up zooming all over the club in a variety of directions, the bowling alley, then the restaurant, then the billards room, then the playground (young boys always have extremely astonishing stamina!).Therefore I had every right to snore in the car on the journey back home. Which of course, I didn't. Do the snoring part, I mean.
So passes the first day as a 14-year-old.
But other than my sleepyeyes, the holiday has been very busy and exciting, with all the movies and the camps! And as a b-day treat, I'm watching ERAGON with my family this Thursday.
Only I'm paying for the tickets.Such a killjoy, and my pocket feels like it has an invisible hole.
So there's my post. And thank you for the lovely post on your blog Cheryl!(Friends 4ever:P) Hey, u know i'm hoping to go ice-skating this Christmas? So... wish me good luck!!!!!
Oh yeah- Bonsoir.GOODNIGHT!
####
'I was born on a snow day, a winter-light fire and a storyteller for my grandmother.'
#####