Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Tuesday, January 30, 2007 ; 2:50 PM

whoot.

It's been such a long time since I posted, in fact, you could just say that I post MONTHLY.Of course, my enigmatic friend CHERYL has been prodding me in the back. UPDATE!!!!!!
And as usual, I don't listen till a minimum period of 15 days later.Hahargh,evil me.
Everything's been going on terri-rri-rrificly fine in SJII. We have a total of 8 periods in all every day, so this means there's four subjects studied per day.And the teaching method is very exciting and new for me. I never thought I'd say this, but----------: The HOMEWORK is interesting to do! You see, I can't really imagine the words 'homework' and 'interesting' together in a sentence.Usually, it's either one or the other. Hmm.
Guess what? We have TWO breaks! Haha, a recess and a lunch break! It seriously feels like having Sunday School every day(only of course, you learn more stuff here too than just biblical information).The activities are really fun too. I have horse-riding for disabled people on Tuesday, and band on Friday.
And OF COURSE, I'm back at My beloved site at 490 Thomson Road!!!! The scenery is just... whoom and pssssssss. So breathtaking, sigh. I have a classmate from Seoul, Korea and I'm learning all the hilarious(and sometimes rude) Korean words! YAY!! Plus, the classrooms are air-conditioned!It's been so wacky and fun at SJII.

But somehow I still feel half-IJ, because nothing would ever break the 9-year bond that I have with my old school.I hope. I'm still a true-blue IJ girl, haha. And this is probably going to sound silly, but I really miss wearing the blue pinafore. And all my friends over at IJ. I've practically grown up with them, sob!
Nevermind. At least I've gotten the best of either half, CHIJ and SJI!
So this ends my post. There you go Cheryl, and don't poke me again until a month later!(Just kidding!)
*****
The Bell invites me! Hear it not, Duncan - for it is a knell
That summons thee to heaven or hell.
*******









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt