Tuesday, March 13, 2007 ; 8:38 PM
Whoo.. this holiday's been a blast.
Actually, I half don't feel like posting now, but I half want to spill out every single thing on this blog.
So.
haha, Cheryl's restarted her prodding, so it's a sign that I've been lagging. I've realised that I'm getting more and more lazy now- somebody help me!But then again, I AM posting, hmmp.
Let's start with Monday, the GREATEST start to a no-school week! I met Cheryl at Esplanade at 10 coz we wanted to see the exhibition but it was CLOSED!! Sob, going, going, gone.
Lol, then we walked across to Marina Square(and Cheryl popped out her cam & took a pic of the grand stairs!!! so abstract art!)Then we went to eat our brunch or very late breakfast, GIRL TALK TIME!!
Large portion=== CENSORED!!
*****
Then we walked all the way to CityHAllstation to take the mrt to Orchard.Actually, before that, we spent A LOT of time to shop around for anything decent as ANNEMARIE's present:) but ALL SEARCHES WERE FUITLE.
Therefore, ahem.
At 11. 45, we left Marina Square to walk to City Hall. Take note: We saw the sign board- CityHall MRT ^.
10 min...
...20 min...
...30 min...
... Still the same notice! I was beginning to think I was going crazy, or blind, because of that stupid sign!
FINALLY, we entered the actual mrt station, and guess what? Cheryl went through the barrier and all I got was a red light and a "Please Check Card".
!!!!!!!
So, I knew this would happen .. I had to buy a one-way ticket that cost five times as much as if I paid with my e-z-link card!
Sigh, nevermind. SO after we got out at Orchard, we met a very familiar face!
drumroll.............................
LAUREN!! haha, she looked so cute! Pity we didn't snap any pics.
BUT- we got one later, just as good!
What happened was that we had lots of time to REPEATEDLY kill , thus we graced Wisma Atria to look around for potential b-day presents. Then, we got hungry again, so we brought a delicious bag of FAMOUS AMOS cookies(>3!!)
THEN>>>>>>>>>
I was rumaging in my bag for change, then I looked up and I focused on a face coming round the corner.
Then I think my jaw bounced onto the floor.
I actually saw a MONKEY at Wisma Atia! Haha, joking, It was BRYAN! You should have seen his face, it was PRICELESS. Then again, so was Cheryl's. She had her back to him, but I think she saw my jaw roll on the floor, so she picked it up, gave it back to me and when I didn't respond, she looked in the direction I was goggling. Amazingly, her jaw dropped onto the floor too!
By that time, Bryan was running away as fast as he could.Heehee, but Cheryl got the blackmail!(You go, girl!!)
The rest of the day passed by in a blur.. after picking up our fallen jaws, we rushed back to Lido, met Sonniya (who had a very pretty hairstyle I might add!), watched the PURSUIT OF HAPYNESS, laughed, talked, cried and did everything we possibly could.
And let's just say, I never enjoyed myself more. :)
####
* Note: THis post is written on Tuesday, haha, so technically it's a whole 24 hours late, and for that I apologize TREMENDOUSLY!!
It's a very long post, and for that, I think I can forgive you TO A CERTAIN EXTENT if you decide to snore off!
P.s- CHERYL< YOU ROCK!! Thanx for being such a great friend, and thank you for your endless prodding. Without it, I would never have written this post.