Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Tuesday, April 03, 2007 ; 11:10 AM

Lol.. this is a very belated post!
I think it's past its due date by about two and a half weeks, so I'll just try to make it longer.Maybe I'll throw in another video- haha, for goodness sake, please don't fall asleep halfway through!
Ok, school's peachy.
Shucks, I can't just say that, it'll ruin the whole thing! Right, it's one week to Easter BREAK ( For all u ij girls back home, I'm politely sticking out my tongue at u!nnnuuuhhh)and we have to do this awesome project(but very difficult)for English.So we're studying this book called "THINGS FALL APART" and we have to do a whole 3D-reconstruction of the village setting!
Ben suggested firecrackers so we could blow the whole thing up, you know, give it a grand bang ending , but it won't be a very good idea... not sure if Mr.A or the class would take kindly to having their eyebrows singed off!Thus, we cut off the firecrackers idea.
And the discussion stopped there.
And hasn't been continued since.
MUSN'T PROCRASTINATE! Although, sad to say.. it's one of my favourite 'guilty' habits. And I suspect, also some of my group members' as well, hehe!
Today's BIO was so _________________ sorry, no word to describe it, or maybe I haven't read a word that could. And no, it's not a vulgarity. My brain felt like mush gravy, I was moving so SLOW, and every time Ms. Carter asked me something, I would go slack stupid and ARRRGH!! Can't even answer a damn easy question. Humph, I know someone was laughing at me... u wait:)
QQ didn't fall off his chair like I said he would, nevermind, he'll tumble off someday- when I have my camera READY.
Oh, I almost forgot! APRIL FOOL'S DAY!! Hahaw, no pranks performed by me this year, too busy (or slow)to think of any. But during lunch, I went to switch my books at my locker(unfortunately, it's at ROCK BOTTOM)and Bryan went happily past, spraying smelly deoderant. Then of course, I, being so blur, closed my locker, stood up...
And caught the full waft and draft of the perfume! Right in my face! Someone somewhere will find a DEAD and TOASTED monkey. Other than that, it was fine, I was relatively safe, at least. Phew.
I still can't believe how sotong I am: I rushed all my History hw last night, crammed in two & half pages of scribbles- and today, my classmates kindly informed me that it was due on THURSDAY.Then of course.. I was rushing it on the bus, thus u can guess what happened.
I blindly forgot to RING THE BELL, and the bus zoomed past my bus-stop.
I don't need to explain the rest, just that it took me 10 bloody minutes to walk back to school, then cross the overhead bridge, then walk up the hill...!!!
Then of course, followed by the BIO, then the stupid spray thing- I still smell like a man... a he/she! Brrrgh... Stupid Sarah sounds just about right now. I'm being W.A.S D.U.M.B: Just like the league!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So, ends this mega-long post. I've just trimmed "perfume"s fangs, they were getting a LITTLE too venomous! They'll grow back though, lol!Then I'll have gallons of fun!
okay.. till next time then. Cheryl, if u want me to post, just ask, I'll do it perhaps, if u say PRETTY PLEASE! :P
... as for Monkey, if u want me to post.... beg for ur life.
********









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt