Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Tuesday, May 15, 2007 ; 1:00 PM

One of those puzzle-like days which floats by, hmm.
Lovely timetable, very relaxed today. Mr Anandraj didn't come today, something about broken back!(lol, sorry I wasn't listening very well in assembly)so our first two periods were DEAD. Then break, where I got to eat my LOVELY raisins!!And the strawberry waffles as well. Yummy, SIMPLY delicious.
Chemistry, got back our mini-test, made a thousand stupid mistakes, humph! I shall SKIP SKIP SKIP>>>>>>>>>>>all the way to History.Yeah.
Haha, nothing much happened there too, except this really funny part involving BAKED BEANS, and that's all that I will mention here. Hee. Bell rings at 12.50 sharp, and ZOOM all the way to lunch! Bought my food late, so all the sandwiches were finito, then I bought a chicken bao(as usual) and this marble cake slice which looked really er,nice. But it always makes me feel queasy for some reason or another, so luckily Benita spotted the beautiful packet and traded with me for half a HEALTHY ham-and veggie sandwich. Hmph. Then spent a few minutes in the library, which reminds me: I have to return two absolutely lovely books which I have not opened in two days time..AHH!! Have to speed read, which I cannot do and will not do.
The five minutes before math were <>. JJ kept spinning round and round; the 1st time he smashed into the whiteboard, 2nd time-whacked the table, 3rd time- right out of the door and into an unsuspecting Joshua. Poor guy, LOL! I doodled on the board, haha haven't done that for yonks.
Rehearsals after school dragged on and on, but it was really fun, and everyone being so silly and crazy and all. My Lady Macbeth is rather taxing on my strength, and I always end up wondering how in the world did my persona end up marrying a guy such as Macbeth...the one JJ portrays. Kinda scary.
Reached home after half an hour in the car, and going to study for an enzyme test tomorrow. I. Am. TOASTED.
Opening my Biology textbook in
5...
4...
3...
2...
1.
Ciao.









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt