Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007 ; 10:46 PM

Bllargh.
A Very Huge Sorry Sorry SORRY to the Phantom Of the Opera for delaying this well-deserved post! However, sad to say my urgent school homework needed finishing first.
Therefore, haha, the said homework mountain is finally finished, and now I can spill everything out. Hee.
Lol, Saturday <28 April> was SO funny~! I met Cheryl at Esplanade, an entire hour LATER than I was supposed to be, coz of something I will not mention. AHem.
Okay then we talked talked talked! And we ate this LOVELY double scoop of ice-cream-mango(from me)and coffee(from cheryl) with rice sprinkles on it. Definitely a ***** YUM!
Right across from us was an old lady, who came in halfway through our gobbling up of the ice-cream. And of course Cheryl was being CHERYL, and I was being ME, so there naturally was a lot of laughter. Then in-between the laughing, I heard the old lady laugh too. Then she said~~~~~~

NICE OLD LADY: Teenagers nowadays. They're so happy and cheerful all the time.
WE: Raise eyebrows in silence but still laughing.
NICE OLD LADY: saying something about the delayed ice-cream dish she ordered.
Then we realized she was also watching the SAME musical as us, Hahaha! So we started chatting with her.
Unfortunately, lol, the conversation has been accidentally forgotten.
Then 10 minutes later, we were walking up to the ticket barriers when suddenly I passed by a flash of black, blue jeans and a FAMILIAR pair of sneakers. Then...
" SARAH AND CHERYL. Can't recognise an IJ girl when you see one, huh?"
OMG OMG OMG.
Haha, because of that, we spent another 15 minutes talktalktalking to our crazy LD senior Chrystal. Really miss her too! So the catching-up was fun, and I'm so glad we ate our ice-cream double fast, otherwise we wouldn't have the time to just stand there and gossip. Whoo.
After that, DA_DA_DA_DUM!!!
We went up, and up and up the starircases to Circle 3, walked through the entrance doors, and that's when I realised that I should have brought a pair of binoculars along. PPPFFT! We were the second seat from the back, Right on TOP of the entire concert HALL! But we could still see everything quite clearly, and it is quite refreshing to have a bird's eye view for once.
...
The entire thing was SPECTACULAR! I LOVED the chandelier part right at the opening scene, my gosh, everything just blacked out and the chandelier lighted up! THe music was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! And I just have to say, the Phantom was _________________.
No words to describe. And it's meant in a GOOD way! The special effects were amazing too. I almost screamed at the climax, the scene was so scary!
Christine had a lot of vibrato in her voice, so I couldn't really hear which pitch she was on at the high notes-but she's got EXCELLENT voice control! I think the most outstanding one was the Phantom. And I suppose everyone else thought so too, coz the entire hall was clapping SO damn hard when he came out for his curtain call! Whoohoo!

To sum it all up... I was SMILING and :P :D :DDDDDD for the whole day.
Lol, but all good things come to an end, so we finished the play, so Cheryl and I walked this whole LONG passage through eons of shopping centre corridors to the MRT, then I went to Plaza Sing to meet my church friends for some tailoring measurements :) For what the measurements were for, I shall not say. Presently, at least.:P
But it was SO SO SO SO SO SO wonderful..and now I'm beginning to wonder how in the world am I going to get myself settled down for school on Monday. Sheesh.









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt