I know, I know. Long time no update, haha. Well, Just to say, I got very interesting tickets to the gala premiere of Harry Potter, and it was a blast of a novelty experience! I daresay... it ended at midnight, and I didn't sober up till the next morning, though fortunately before school. SO, while I was ruffling through the youtube pages looking for Harry Potter stuff, I found something else entirely special and sparkling...if a song can sparkle, that is. And here we go----------my new favourite mix of songs by NORAH JONES AND JOHN MAYER!!!!!!!
p.s--Watch out for Luna Lovegood/Evanna Lynch in Order of the Phoenix, that dreamy girl is one big impressing character!
This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment
She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating