Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Thursday, August 02, 2007 ; 12:00 AM

Yesterday was an important day to note: CHERYL'S 15th BIRTHDAY!!!! Haha happy happy birthday bestfriend....I hope you liked the whole escapade, and looking forward to next year's bash!!! (To find out what surprise happened, go to her blog to read it!!!)
It's Wednesday now, and we're still holed up in the computer room, and the only change is that we're all doing Biology hw. Well, in my case, going to do because I've decided to dedicate the early morning to post this entry. Aren't I nice today??Haha, kidding.
I've finished my second library book titled THROUGH A GLASS, DARKLY. My gosh, this story is so intellectually bittersweet! It begins with a girl dying during Christmas, and an angel that comes to visit...and the whole book is filled with chapters of conversations that pass between them, and finally the girl learns how to accept her fate, and her family too, as the angel gently prepares her to leave the world.
Ain't it nice! Gave me goosebumps!
So now I'm moving on to Cideon's Cutpurse-the title alone sounds daring, and possibly within the next few hours I'll get down to do my biology. Possibly.
Cheryl's sitting on my left, toggling her blog as well, and to my right sits Thiara and further down, Soniya- both doing homework. I feel quite lazy now, for trying to postpone mine!
Irvan and Hazel are sitting across the room, and what they are doing on their computers, I have no idea yet, because I haven't turned my head around to check. Probably homework, which will make me feel twice as lazy. The room is quiet, and fortunately the air-con isn't so cold, or we might just freeze with the chill and the silence.
Since I'm starting to harbour feelings of self-guilt, I shall immediately get down to bio, so that by the time of break, I can at least feel a tinny tiny bit of accomplishment. Hmm...
* All stars fall at some time. But a star is only a tiny spark of the great beacon in the sky.*









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt