Wednesday, August 22, 2007 ; 1:55 PM
First of all, a
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JONATHAN! (Even though I'm sure he'll never get to read this message) Happy-birthday-to-you, Happy-birthday-to-you, la-la-la-la. And
nope, he isn't a secret boyfriend-he's the very cute little RDA rider that Cheryl has!!!
And therefore, beginning with the end, I shall start backwards.
RDA was fun, taught Janessa to ride in different shapes (circle was the best) but Elle kept following me around by the nose, so I could tell Janessa got a bit frustrated, heh. We're given a week to plan the gymkhana, and there's no way I'd miss it for the world, because it'll be the very first that I'll attend, yeah! Cleaned and untacked Elle, with no hiccups this time (although she did pee in the arena..oops.)
School was as normal as usual, with the exception that the teachers today had a fondness for
gory stories! Yes, we had
fires and dreadful burns, bloody gun executions, hammersledge bashings, head choppings, etc. YUCK. haha.
Plus 10 people today (including the trainer at RDA) laughed at the two chopsticks I stuck in my hair!! I thought it was pretty economical; judging that I could just
whip out the pair from my hairbun and start eating noodles! And it lended artistic'ness to my boring bun, lol.
Gotta go and conquer my homework mountain, so that's all for now. Sayonara!
* You need not un-say anything you did not say in the first place.*