Wednesday, January 09, 2008 ; 10:00 AM
At first, all was silence.
Then out of the quiet, a small clicking noise echoed, breaking the stillness of the screen. Inch by inch, the tempo increased, bringing with it a whir and a low buzz that gradually escalated into a full-blown mechanical symphony. The monitor stuttered to life, and colours of indigo, dark corn blue blended into the background. Unused, unseen, untouched for a lifetime. A script of words appeared on the screen----Welcome To Neverland
The Second Star to the Right
Full revival initiated.
******************************************************
And with a flick of a wand... #ACCIO SARAH#!!!!
I'm back.
A taller, wiser, more refreshed me (I hope!) returns from a worthy Christmas Holiday. Along with a long break from this blog.
With me comes the first two days of school. So, instead of blogging a dreadful essay about who, what, where, when, why and how; and in the course of it bore people to death (it should be a crime!), I shall come up with a LIST.
1. The number of students in SJII has literally doubled. I can hardly get used to bumping into strangers-and oddly enough, I feel as if I've shrunk in size.
2. Air-conditioning is very powerful in our campus. I need to buy a jacket.
3. Our form tutor has been exchanged for a new one. No comments on him yet, because our class hasn't been formally introduced to him, I guess.
4. The music studios are fantastic, and so is the library(I spied the Guiness World Records on a shelf-mwhahaha!), and so is the room full of Gamelan instruments. So beautiful, so ancient.
5. The school looks nice and calm in the early morning, while taking a decent stroll up the hill path.
6. The Chapel is predictably the most interesting building on the grounds-who has ever seen one with a moat around that is filled with rice lilies?
I'm getting to like it a lot here. Although things have changed, for better and worse, this school makes me look forward to each and every day. And it's not just about the muffins they have in the canteen either. =D