Sunday, April 06, 2008 ; 2:02 PM
This is the title for today's post:
Eternity of absence.
I'm sure there's no need to have three guesses about this, heh. And if you'll need an outlet to target, blame it on my itsy-gritsy computer and the incredible amount of WORK on my desk. (I know I do!) But all in all, a huge apology once again. (
Gosh, apologies seem to be getting frequent here!)Haha, but first, an update on life...these past few months have been
a whirlwind of CCAs, lessons, tests, study-time on the morning bus, concerts, church praise&worship, and goodness knows what else. Oh, I forgot-
piano lessons.
I have no idea how everything managed to fit into 24 hours per day; the mere sight of the list seems impossible to be able to squeeze into the time by a long
long run.
However, I'm still alive and breathing normally, and that I suppose is the thing that matters. There's an extra task of helping Billy revise for his exams as well...and that somehow, is way more tiring than all the others jam-packed into one boulder.
You know, the potential of World War Three happening and all...luckily, he is still able to calm down through the bribery of library books. Thank goodness I chose an exciting one from the shelves. :D
Meanwhile, besides the schedule (which by all means can run on forever), there's the ever impending doom of exams-although I am by no means procrastinating on my work, the sound of it still
scares
me. Hah.
And thus, I am terribly sorry to say, leaves me with this simple excuse of REVISION to conclude this post, and log off
before my mum stomps into the room with a thick broom.Ooh, that rhymes. Hehe.
See you when I see you!Sarah =)