Monday, May 12, 2008 ; 7:30 AM
Come, gentle night; loving, black-browed night;
Give me my Romeo; and, when I shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night...
*******
Sigh. It's so poetic. Although the 'cutting out' part must not be taken too literally.
Wouldn't it be funny if people still spoke in Shakespearean language nowadays? As if we were part-way out of a fairytale.
" Thy purse glints with gold; oh come, generous businessman, and bid thee taste a banquet; And thou shall make MacDonalds shine like a star, that all the world would be in love with fries..."Oh
gosh. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed MacDonalds into this. Anyway, it was worth a try!
Anyway, English Literature doesn't mix well with Additional maths homework. I really shouldn't multi-task on this one. Heh.
p.s-To all Grade 10s who are facing the Chinese exams this week-haha, go for it,and good luck!
(For all those who have already taken the exams-mwahahahaha. Relaxing, eh?)