Boulevard of Dreams


My thoughts.


Wednesday, July 09, 2008 ; 11:00 AM

Phew.
EXAMS ARE OVER.
This is like a long overdue breath of fresh air...as soon as I finished my last paper for today (which, by the way, was Biology), I felt so so good. The Word "Over" has never brought so much relief before this--I can seriously tell my stress to go and shoo now. Hehe.

But I think I'm getting ahead of myself (I don't think I even mentioned I had exams in the first place), so let's rewind to the beginning. Yeahh.

JUNE HOLIDAYS: Ta-da, ta-da, the famous summer break! :D
But in view of the ominous exams, the glorious break became the "saturated-with-textbooks" break. Not that it wasn't necessary-I am perfectly reasonable when it comes to realising my academic disabilities. But it doesn't mean that I liked doing the revision all the same. Then the days were peppered with piano masterclasses (which I enjoyed, surprisingly) and the Performer's Festival (YAHOO!)...then, DRUMROLL------

THE BIG BIGGG BANG. LLTC. :D:D:D:D:D
Whooot. Words are useless to describe the amount of fun and laughs I had during the camp; my vocabulary holds no worthy phrases. The whole week was filled with duckies, Bangla-robics (meaning the hilarious Pretty Women dances!!), HERITAGE PLAY, dragonboating in a thunderstorm, late night gatherings, soursop juice, cheeseburgers, new friendships formed over countless silly jokes and incidents :P....and most of all, the simple, mind-blowing thrill and love of Lasallians. I have never felt so happy in a camp before-this just tops it all off.

But all excellent things must come to an end, and I spent the last week of the holidays frantically writing affirmation letters, and wishing for another LLTC immediately, to soothe my sufferings (on the after-effects of a sudden anti-climax; trust me, it is very potent.)

...And now, rewinding the rewind-back to the present: 2 WHOLE WEEKS of messy, grim exams!
Honestly, the A. Maths paper left me shaking at the knees, and my right hand hated the long essays for the English and History papers too (although they were fun to do!) and right now...they're all gone. Done with. Finito.

So now, we're awaiting a energy-packed school expedition to Tioman....
...And with all the events coming up so fast, I'm positive this blog will start to fill up again with all my endless blabbering. So there.

:D I can't wait!!!!

Sarah-the-sarah.
Or sara-the-ducky, whichever one fits best. No "Flara" allowed!









This Girl...
...likes to see the world through rose-tinted glasses
...thinks medicine is just awful
...finds comfort in the backseat window of a bus
...dreams a lot
...travels by feet (mostly)
and treasures every single moment

She Loves...
MAGIC
Family&friends
Books
Colours of nature
My jazz shoes
A world of MUSIC and DRAMA
Horses
Ice-skating

Telephone Box


Soundtrack of my Summer


Floo Portals
Anne-Marie . Antonia
Ben Teo
Cassie . Cheryl . Christel
Daniel
Gerard . Grace
Hannah
Ivor
Jessica . Jia yi
Kristine
Sarah NAME CLONE . Shaun
Timothy
Grade 9 Van
LONG DISTANCE HAULS
gladys
alesia . amanda lek . anne . anthea
becky
clarissa
dezi . doralyn
jas . joey . juju
kaizhen
lianne . lisa
nicole chen . nicole leong
rou urn
sabrina Poh . sabrina T. . sam . stephh
val lim . van lim
yee won
1/1 . 2/1
OVERSEAS APPARITIONS
*PETER PAN*
aik seng
delise . dominic . dom yong
edmond
hiokhong
joshua goh
kevin wong
leona
mikepat
rui zhi
sasin . syuhaidah
vincent
yi an

A Snapshot
Of roses, beeswax, and a thousand moons in the sky
Isn't it so?
You've arrived in Paradise

Credits
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs

Images: DeviantArt