Monday, December 08, 2008 ; 6:44 PM
It is surprising when you start to feel an itch to go back to school, right smack dab in the middle of holidays. Well, maybe not something that drastic...more like not being able to wait to get a start on the IB course. Hmm.
This is commonly known as the
bored-and-waiting syndrome. But what else can I fill in with all the extra lapses of time that pours in with the holidays?
So these two days have been spent looking through the curriculum for the next two years, and I've gotta say that
History has very lengthy topics (and all covering the famous
wars & regimes too) and
English definitely beats all-and the books are so elusive, there's no way to get your hands on them. For now. Next year's gonna get
busyyyy. Hoo.
But besides researching, I've also been able to fit in other things. Yesterday was dedicated entirely to tutoring my brother, and there is no other funnier experience than peeking at somebody's careless mistakes on the exam paper. Of course, I don't do that to other people...just my brother. HAha.
What a hassle.
Being
slightly sadistic here, but I'm positive this will mellow down in the next couple of hours. Right now, I have another idea of spending my time, and therefore I shall commence rightaway.
What a joy to be free. :D