Tuesday, December 02, 2008 ; 5:46 PM
My mum says it's almost
insane the way some people feed on cupboard novels right after the exams finish. With this remark, I'm inclined to agree with her.
After all, this frenzy is a particular habit of mine each year; plus the fact that my bags tend to
expand in size when traveling outdoors during the holidays, so that I can fit in one, maybe two books. Aheh.
Right now, I've whizzed through
Twilight,
New Moon,
Eclipse...and my fingers are itching for
Breaking Dawn, so that my eyes and brain can move on to the Inkheart Trilogy (or maybe the Eragon one-it's not touched yet) in the next few days. Rather thick books, but oh,
the sacrifices one can make for the wonderful pleasure of reading.School holidays can make you realize that hours of leisure and pure free time, once dedicated to work and stress, are now opened and waiting to be put to use...
And what better to do than try to have fun? :D
p.s-I'm not the only one crazy around here. My bro's not far behind. Haha.